MLS® ID: 40875728
1200 65th St Loft #225
Emeryville, CA, 94608 $675,000
*New Price!* Emeryville living is a convergence of the East Bay’s industrial past with modern, stylish living. The Oliver Lofts is a fabulous conversion building designed by NHP Architects on the site of the historic Oliver Tire & Rubber Company Building in the epicenter of Emeryville's creative-tech hub. The Oliver Lofts offer modern living designs will maintaining some of the period features of this piece of East Bay history.
This spacious 1+ bedroom 1 bath condo is perfect for the modern homeowner who enjoys an abundance of amenities just moments from the front door.
Highlights and features of this Home:
- Listed Price $729,000
- Monthly HOA $547.47
- 2 levels of industrial loft-style living, built in 2002
- 1+ bedroom plus 1 full baths
- 1,212 +/- square feet of interior space
- Stylish hardwood floors throughout main living floor
- High ceilings
- One-car parking in secured garage
- Stunning communal rooftop deck with views of the hills
- Situated along the Emeryville greenway, just blocks to Berkeley Bowl, City Sports Club, Starbucks, restaurants, and more!
- Located 2 blocks from free Emery Go-Round transportation access to BART and AC Transit trans-Bay express bus service to San Francisco